Little Diversified Architectural Consulting
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Places to Work” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Specifier with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Advanced Building Technologies Studio. This person could work in any of the following locations: Durham, NC; Newport Beach, CA or Orlando, FL.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You are ambitious, resourceful, and have extensive experience in the technical aspects of design and construction;
- You’re a strong listener and a great communicator both verbally and in written form;
- You’re a good team player – essential to being a successful Specifier at Little;
- You’re a collaborator by nature and can balance working with individuals and teams across the country, on projects of varied levels of complexity to provide the highest level of service to our clients; and
- You’re a creative problem solver
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and can meet deadlines; and
- You are respectful and have a positive outlook on life
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 6-10 years of experience as a Specifier on commercial projects;
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS);
- LEED Accredited Professional with specialty;
- Working knowledge of AIA MasterSpec;
Working knowledge of Revit
- Fluent in building systems, technologies, with a passion for quality; and
- A passion for sustainability
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=48765&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.