Senior Project Architect
Full Name: Megan Zepp
Organization: Little Diversified Architectural Consulting Inc.
Job Title: Senior Project Architect
Years of Experience: 8+
Job Overview: Senior Project Architect
Experienced, Collaborative, Motivated
Does this describe you? Would you like to be part of a team of similarly passionate designers who lift each other and strive to transform our society through thoughtful and deliberate design solutions that deliver breakthrough ideas to our clients and communities?
Can you do it all? Is your skill set such that you can lead a team in detailing a building envelope for a net-zero school, on paper and in Revit, or lead a diverse client stakeholder group in a visioning/programming session and then evaluate and report on the pros and cons of different flooring specifications?
If so, keep reading … We want to meet you and understand more about what you have to offer to this growing team of talented, driven designers who want to change the face of Community design projects in Central Florida and become recognized as an architecture and interior design leader in the industry.
Little is building a Community studio in Orlando, FL focused on developing a client base that seek new and better approach’s to designing projects that employ break-through thinking to create a better world. As a member of the local studio of our national Community Practice, you’ll be in on the ground floor of this adventure and you’ll champion this growth alongside a team of people who live outside the box and thrive, individually and collectively, in an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.
We are currently working on projects that range from a zero-energy high school to a modern renovation of an old favorite music venue in Orlando. The project opportunities are growing daily, as are the opportunities to help shape and lead.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• You can execute a project from the first thought in a client’s mind to the celebratory ribbon cutting and all the fast-paced, collaborative, and fun project phases in between.
• You have 8+ years of experience putting buildings together: From interview / proposal through the documentation and construction administration phases.
• You are passionate about mentoring the next generation of designers and borderline obsessive about exceeding your clients expectations, as well as your own.
• You have a sense of humor & humility that is as healthy as your sense of competition
• Your technical expertise is only be overshadowed by your curiosity as a lifelong learner.
• You have a desire to chart your own course, grow your career, and find joy in the work we will do together.
• Architectural registration
• Strong Community project experience
A position you’ll love:
• You’ll be working in our dedicated community studio with other professionals dedicated to community practice projects, such as K-12 schools, College and University and Civic projects.
• You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
• Your work will include a variety of tasks and on a variety of projects.
• You’ll lead teams of designers and engineers to meet project requirements, budgets and schedules through a highly collaborative process.
• You’ll be responsible for guiding the design development, producing contract documents and providing construction administration.
• You’ll be accountable for project success.
• You’ll have numerous growth opportunities.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.
Tell us who you are and why you’re interested in talking with us. Be confident in your response and get our attention with your cover letter. We look forward to talking with you.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=83cae73e-97cd-40a0-8a78-a638ffcbca69&sourceId=821f496e-81f6-4a13-9061-dd4301f72f19