Job Title: Landscape Architect Entry-Level
Years of Experience: 0-1 year
Job Overview: Huitt-Zollars' Orlando, FL Office has an immediate full time opportunity for an entry level Landscape Architect. The successful candidate should be committed to high quality design, sustainable landscape design practices, and be enthusiastic about landscape design. This position offers a wide range of projects in a collaborative environment of expert Architects.
* Support senior staff with conceptual design and construction documentation for a wide range of projects
* Produce landscape architectural designs, construction drawings and accurate project detailing
* Support designers, landscape architects and senior staff with research and site analysis
* Produce graphic presentations and build study models
* B.S. degree from accredited Landscape Architectural program
* Minimum of 0-3 years of previous experience
* Ability to work at a multi-discipline company in a collaborative project team setting
* Maintain effective communication with project team members, and able to handle 3 to 4 projects simultaneously
* Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD and Vectorworks preferred
* Experience in irrigation design, MicroStation, Photoshop, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Adobe Creative Suite and other illustrations software is a plus
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, & long/short term disability plans & two retirement plans: a 401(k) & an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: OR036
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/mmgsh29s6j8fx48z