Baker Barrios Architects, Inc.
Baker Barrios Architects, Inc. are seeking Architects from entry to senior level for both our downtown Orlando and Tampa offices.
Baker Barrios is an architectural design and planning firm with core practice areas in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, structural engineering, brand strategy and communications. The firm services ten vertical markets including corporate and commercial, education, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, mixed-use, multi-family residential, retail, and sports and recreation. Since 1993, Baker Barrios continues to enrich communities by providing the next generation of design.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit a must.
- General knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, motivated, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Creative with strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- State Licensure and LEED accreditation not required but is a plus
- Professional appearance and attitude
We value those with strong work ethics and commitment to quality. Please apply online at https://www.bakerbarrios.com/careers/