WJ WEEKS Architecture
Job Title: Associate Architect
Years of Experience: 1-2
Job Overview: Responsibilities
• Responsible for preparing presentation drawings, digital models, and developing technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
• Assist in project coordination with consultants as required.
• Participate in the project programming and design development.
• Generate revisions and corrections project document sets.
• Attend client meetings to observe the overall process and develop presentation skills.
• Participate in construction site visits to better understand the construction process.
• Recognize document conflicts that arise during construction and development, and offer alternatives to resolve these issues.
• Accurately prepare construction drawings
• Reviewing shop drawings
Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively Self-motivated Provide Project supervision Excellent organizational and time management skills Problem Solver Qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in architecture required. Master's degree in architecture preferred.
• Two years recent and relevant architectural experience required, three or more years of experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Rhino or Sketch Up, and 3D rendering software required. Intermediate Revit and Autocad knowledge required.
WJ WEEKS Architecture llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WJWA will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
All interested applicants, please submit resumes and inquiries to: email@example.com