31st Annual Golf Tournament
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Central Florida's top architectural design professionals for our 31st Annual Golf Tournament to benefit AIA Orlando and the 2+2+2 Scholarship Program, which provides scholarships for future architects attending Valencia College, UCF and UF CityLab.
Attire & Fees: Collared shirts required. No jeans or cutoffs. Bermuda length shorts or skirts allowed. Fee includes breakfast, greens fee, golf cart, pick-up & delivery of clubs, locker room & amenities, awards luncheon.
Rules & Format: The tournament is a scramble format. All scoring will be done by the pro shop. Only a confirmation from AIA Orlando verifies your registration. No refunds for cancellations within 10 business days of event.
Awards & Prizes: Special raffle prizes & mulligans available. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place teams. Cash prize for longest drive men and women. Award trophies.
- Sold OutMember: Single Player$195$1950$0
- Sold OutNon-Member: Single Player$225$2250$0
- Sold OutMembers: Foursome$650$6500$0
- Sold OutNon-Member: Foursome$775$7750$0
- Sold OutAwards Luncheon Sponsor$3,200$3,2000$0
- Sold OutBreakfast Sponsor$2,750$2,7500$0
- Sold OutRegistration Sponsor$2,750$2,7500$0
- Sold OutGolf Carts Sponsor$2,000$2,0000$0
- Sold OutHospitality Cart Sponsor$1,600$1,6000$0
- Sold OutPremium Hole Sponsor$900$9000$0
- Sold OutTee Party Sponsor$550$5500$0
- Sold OutHole Sponsor$375$3750$0