FusionFest - Call for Volunteers!
November 20, 21, 27, 28
UF CityLab / Dr. Phillips Center (varies depending on date)
AIA Orlando is partnering up with Orange County Arts and Culture for this year’s FusionFest (https://fusionfest.org) celebration to build the World Cardboard Village. The cardboard village will represent architecture from around the world for kids to play in.
AIA is looking for volunteers to help us build it! If you are interested in helping, there are several opportunities for helping! Click on the “Volunteer” button below to sign up and receive more information.
1) Donations of supplies to make our World Cardboard Village a reality! Large pieces of cardboard, foam core, paint, and tape
2) Volunteers to help us assemble the cardboard village over the next couple of weeks ahead of FusionFest
The dates where we need volunteers are listed below.
Volunteers can sign up for multiple days to help if available!
• November 20 (Plan and build cardboard village)
• November 21 (Plan and build cardboard village)
• November 26 (Load up cardboard village into U-Haul, afternoon)
• November 27 (Deliver and assemble cardboard village, 8:00 AM day of event)
Please come help us make this Cardboard Village of the World a reality! All AIA members and their families are encouraged to participate in this wonderful community event. If you want to sign-up or have additional questions, please contact Arlenne Gil at email@example.com