Senior Architectural Designer
Little Diversified Architectural Consulting
Senior Architectural Designer, Workplace
Years of Experience: 10 years
Job Overview: Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Senior Architectural Designer with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Workplace Studio in our Orlando, FL Office.
You’ll be working on projects of varying size and scope, alongside a team passionate about and dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas in Workplace design. These projects cover the full spectrum of commercial office environments – Corporate/Regional Headquarters, Speculative and/or Mixed-use developments and dynamic Corporate Interiors . This position will require a self-motivated team member that begins every endeavor with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies with an understanding of multiple project typologies;
- A passion for identifying and understanding current/future Workplace issues and developing transformative design solutions that support client goals for a modern workplace
- Ability to actively participate in a project from start to finish, including visioning, conceptual/schematic design development, construction documentation, and construction administration towards the successful completion of a project
- 10+ years of professional experience including proven track record of project design leadership;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
- Florida Architecture License/Registration required;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills;
- Ability to work on multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously;
- A passion for developing, maintaining and growing client relationships;
- Strong, persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex design concepts to clients and colleagues;
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm and with consulting partners, building multi-disciplinary teams that harness breakthrough thinking
- Solid understanding of building codes, materiality, construction processes and detailing;
- Proficiency in Revit; Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Enscape and Sketch up.
- Motivated self-starter with strong time management skills that works well in an open, collaborative environment.
Our culture is energetic, curious, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review.
Click here to apply.