Project Manager- Office of Design and Construction
The Office of Design & Construction (ODC) Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the design of multiple projects as assigned, with or without consultants, interfacing with hospital clinical and engineering staff, management of code compliance, and commissioning of the building. These responsibilities usually involve the management of employees of FH, consultant designers, contractors and often other individuals with expert skills in their field. The PM actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Construction Management or related field, AND/OR equivalent years of experience.
- Five years’ healthcare project management experience
- Extensive experience in all phases of architectural design
- Extensive experience in the construction process, including all project deliverables
- Experience with Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA, or equivalent state agency) construction requirements
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple small to mid-sized healthcare projects.
- Knowledge of healthcare design and construction techniques
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and contracts
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with and manage multi-faceted teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable in making presentations to management and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or similar project management program (Preferred)
- Proficient in e-Builder software program (Preferred)
- Seven years’ healthcare project management experience (Preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
- Current State of Florida License in Architecture, Interior Design, Structural or Civil Engineering (Preferred)
- General Contracting License (Preferred)
- Project management certification (Preferred)
For a more in-depth job description and to apply, please visit: https://bs.serving-sys.com/serving/adServer.bs?cn=trd&mc=click&pli=23145071&PluID=0&ord=[timestamp]