Project Manager - Healthcare
Little Diversified Architectural Consulting
Project Manager - Healthcare
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Architectural Project Manager with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Healthcare Studio in our Orlando, FL Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional and national healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of healthcare related facilities – Acute Care/specialty centers, clinics, and elder care. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead the preparation of documents by the design team for obtaining all required state and local permits; Lead execution of subsequent agency reviews.
- Lead the coordination of the design team;
- Lead the coordination of internal and external consultants;
- Lead the coordination of medical equipment and building systems;
- Apply problem solving skills in coordination with contractors, designers, consultants, clients and end users;
- Manage the preparation of specifications;
- Lead client and user-group meetings;
- Manage the preparation of specifications
- Provide construction administration services and quality control;
- Provide quality control Programming and healthcare planning; and
- Mentor other team members in their development
Requirements: Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university.
- 12+ years of hands-on professional architectural experience, with 8+ years experience with healthcare design and documentation;
- Architectural license preferred;
- Autodesk Revit proficiency required;
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, detailing, codes, and building material characteristics;
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and building codes, including MEP design and medical equipment requirements;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple team members, consultant groups and stakeholders;
- Ability to understand the client and various stakeholders’ vision and key factors for project success;
- Ability to travel as projects require; - High level of leadership skills, as well as clear and effective communication skills;
- Florida AHCA experience preferred; and
- References encouraged with application.
Our culture is energetic, curious, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=3ab84451-5564-4672-a64e98fc67aaddcf&sid=bGl0dGxlZGE%3D&jobId=241276&lang=en_US&source=CC2
We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.