HuntonBrady Architects is an award winning 71 year firm that is recognized nationally for design quality and client satisfaction. We are seeking Project Coordinators with strong production experience and a deep understanding and interest in interior architectural design. You will be working and supporting our highly creative commercial and healthcare team on multiple projects in our Orlando office. Join our 90+ person firm with an expanding practice in Healthcare, Commercial and Educational Architecture. HuntonBrady offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and flexible work schedules.
- Minimum of 5-10 years industry experience.
- Must be highly proficient in Revit Modeling - required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of architectural drafting, as well as organization and preparation of Construction Documents.
- Must be able to coordinate architectural drawings with consulting engineers.
- Experience with construction administration phase is preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on multiple projects supporting the interiors department.
- In addition to the required Revit knowledge, experience in using the following computer software programs: Microsoft Word, Newforma, Excel and Outlook is preferred.
HuntonBrady has fully integrated Revit/BIM into our practice as a highly efficient design and production tool. We are complimenting Revit with a variety of new technologies to maximize the effectiveness of our project teams. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and experience in architectural and interdisciplinary coordination.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and work product in PDF format to our Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
HuntonBrady Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age, physical or mental disability or covered veteran status.