HuntonBrady Architects is an award winning 70 year firm that is recognized nationally for design quality and client satisfaction. We are currently seeking qualified Project Coordinators with strong production experience and a deep understanding and interest in architectural design. You will be working and supporting our highly creative team on multiple projects in either our Tampa or Orlando office. Join our Florida 90+ person firm with practices in Healthcare, Commercial and Educational architecture. HuntonBrady offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and flexible work schedules and has won Best Places to Work for 10 years.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Must be highly proficient in Revit Modeling.
- Must have a thorough understanding of architectural drafting, as well as organization and preparation of Construction Documents.
- Must be able to coordinate architectural drawings with consulting engineers.
- Experience with construction administration phase is preferred.
- Experience in using of the following computer software programs: Revit, Microsoft Word, Newforma, Excel and Outlook.
HuntonBrady has fully integrated Revit/BIM into our practice as a highly efficient design and production tool. We are complimenting Revit with a variety of new technology to maximize the effectiveness of our project teams. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and experience in architectural and interdisciplinary coordination.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and work product in PDF format to our Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.
HuntonBrady Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age, physical or mental disability or covered veteran status.