Project Architect, Project Manager & Project Captain
Job Title: Project Architect, Project Manager & Project Captain
Years of Experience: 4-6 Job
Overview: Forum Architecture & Interior Design, Inc. in Altamonte Springs, FL, an Employee Owned Company (just outside of Orlando), has an opening for Project Architects, Project Managers & Project Captains.
Our practice focuses on multifamily apartments, resorts and light commercial projects.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Professional degree in Architecture (preferred)
• US licensed Architect or working towards their license (preferred)
• Minimum 4-6 years’ experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Experienced in wood and masonry construction, knowledge of Building codes
• Responsible, motivated, team player, skilled in communication and multitasking
• Directing projects with support of designers
This is a chance to grow with an exceptional group of dedicated professionals. We are a mature award-winning firm contributing to high profile projects of various scales on a state and national basis. We offer employees competitive salaries, excellent benefit packages including 401k match, health, dental, vision, LTD, life and ESOP, a great potential for career growth.
Please submit resumes in .pdf format to email@example.com