HuntonBrady Architects is an award winning 70 year firm that is recognized nationally for design quality and client satisfaction. We are currently seeking highly qualified, creative and team oriented Project Architects for both our Orlando and Tampa offices. Join our 90+ person firm with practices in Healthcare, Commercial and Educational architecture. HuntonBrady offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and flexible work schedules and has won Best Places to Work for 10 years.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 5-8 years
- Professional architectural degree and registration required.
- Healthcare experience is preferred although larger scale Commercial and Educational experience will be considered.
- Strong Revit experience - minimum 5 years.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Can coordinate Structural and MEP consultant drawings.
- Ability to lead projects from design through construction.
- Must be detail oriented and able to take the initiative.
- Must be self-directed and motivated.
- Experience in using of the following computer software programs: Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suites, Outlook, Microsoft Project, Newforma and other industry-related software.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and work product in PDF format to our Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HuntonBrady Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age, physical or mental disability or covered veteran status.