Alfonso Architects, Inc.
Alfonso Architects is seeking a highly qualified Project Architect to join our team located in Ybor City in Tampa, Florida. The main focus of this position is developing design concepts, delivering precise construction documents, and participation in the construction administration process. This position will require collaborating with internal team members and external consultants to ensure the high standard of design for which Alfonso Architects in known.
Applicants should enjoy working in a fast-paced yet informal studio atmosphere. This opportunity is for individuals that welcome responsibility and are looking to develop their professional skills while working on great design projects.
- Participate in all project delivery processes for mid-to-large scale projects
- Collaborate with other internal and external professionals in accordance with project expectations
- Develop, document, and implement design concepts through detailing, material selections, code compliance, and quality control
- Produce high quality construction documents with a strong sensitivity to design
- Coordinate with all required project consultants
- Participate in all phases of project communication including project development and construction meetings.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior staff
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with clients, employees, and consultants
- Proficiency in multiple programs including MS Office and Adobe products
- High proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop
- Medium to high proficiency with Revit
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and similar programs a plus
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited University
- 5+ years of experience in architectural detailing and documentation
- Professional registration preferred
- LEED AP preferred
Please forward resume, references, work samples, and portfolio to Angel del Monte at email@example.com to be considered for this position.