Harvard Jolly Architecture
POSITION: MARKETING COORDINATOR – Orlando, West Palm Beach or St. Petersburg, Florida
Harvard Jolly Architecture seeks an experienced marketing coordinator to join marketing department in one of our statewide offices. Candidate will play an integral role in content development, branding, internal and external communications, proposal writing, resume and project description writing, database maintenance, and other duties as required. They will have a great deal of interface with all levels of staff. Other departmental duties will include coordinating with vendors and government entities. Schedule flexibility is required on an as-needed basis.
• Review, analyze, and interpret technical requirements, to include LOIs, RFPs and RFQs to gain a thorough understanding of the audience and the objectives of each solicitation.
• Manage the assembly of proposals and presentations including initiating process with proposal champion, writing and editing text, design layout, inclusion of graphics, resumes, project schedules
• Create outlines, build proposal templates, proofread, prepare review drafts, and coordinate the proposal process to successful submittal
• Write and collaborate with others to develop content for collateral, including brochures, advertising, web content, articles, press releases, award applications, resumes, etc. that align with the overall firm brand
• Manage information gathering, database entry and on-going database maintenance
• Manage leads, opportunities, and campaigns in CRM
• A degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related areas is preferred
• Proficiency in Adobe full suite of programs including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 applications
• Exceptional organizational skills and strict attention to detail
• Ability to balance workload, prioritize and work under tight deadlines with a positive attitude
Send resume to email@example.com