Busch Associates Architects, with offices in NY and FL, is looking for a junior/intermediate architect to join our team, at our Altamonte Springs, FL location.
Firm project typologies are diverse, including corporate, mixed use buildings, restaurant and high end residential, requiring a high degree of detail and documentation.
Ideal candidate must be experienced in executing an idea, creating accurate construction detailing and administering the project through construction completion.
- Minimum of 5 years of architecture firm experience (Degree: Bachelor of Arch minimum)
- Experience in complex projects - design and construction administration.
- Strong attention to construction detailing - an ability to recognize and initiate/accentuate details.
- Experience in preparing construction documents and specifications
- Strong knowledge of CAD & record documentation for medium sized projects: RFIs, Bulletins, meeting minutes, field directives, etc.
- Building Code knowledge and filing process experience
- State and Governmental contract work
- MEP engineering systems knowledge
- Strong proficiency at Autocad & Revit (Firm using 2017) Photoshop, Sketch up, Hand drawing skills desired.
- Positive spirit - strong interest in architecture, and their career growth at the firm.
- Architecturally minded - work thru technical issues & coordinate with consultants/contractors
- Practiced - in the communication with clients and other staff members.
- Multitasking -- comprehend, and accomplish multiple job responsibilities & maintain quality
- Self-motivated - within a high paced environment
- Full time positions with career growth opportunities
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
Truly a great opportunity for a sincere, dedicated and disciplined professional.
Please respond with the subject ”jr architect - florida location”. Email cover letter, resume and sample page or digital portfolio (PDF or link to website/download) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com