CDM Smith’s Architect 1 role
Country: United States and Territories
Title: Architect 1
Why CDM Smith? :
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Description :
In this role, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by performing the following work:
- Prepare and produce construction contract documents, following prescribed methods and standards.
- Prepare and produce design presentation materials, following prescribed methods and standards.
- Coordinate building design formulation and development of construction contract documents with architectural and engineering staff.
- Collect background information and documentation including “as-built” data and field survey work, as necessary.
- Research construction materials, technologies and methodologies as directed.
*Minimum Qualifications :
Education: Professional degree as described by the National Architectural Accreditation Board (NAAB) Experience: 0-3 Years of Professional Experience Required
- Understands the technologies and methodologies in the use of construction materials. - Working knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM), preferably Revit and AutoCAD, and familiarity with modeling and rendering software programs. - Familiar with basic business office software (Word, Excel, etc.). Appropriate writing and interpersonal skills.
EEO Statement :
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.