Pond & Company
POND Opening for Architects in Jacksonville, FL
Pond, founded in 1965, is a progressive, multi-disciplinary architecture and engineering consulting firm providing all-in-one architecture, engineering, planning and construction management solutions to government, corporate and private sector clients throughout the U.S. and globally. We have built a solid reputation in the industry for our excellence — both in service quality and client satisfaction – and take great pride in continually delivering quality, value and service to our clients through our extensive experience, dedicated professionals, rigorous QA/QC programs, expert design services and complete project management solutions.
Pond’s sustained rankings, in relation to employment, include:
- Top Ten among Multidiscipline A/E Firms, ZweigWhite “Best Firms to Work For”
- Top Twenty among medium-sized firms in Atlanta Business Chronicle’s list of “Best Places to Work”
- Top Ten among Atlanta Business Chronicle's "Atlanta's Top 25 Engineering Firms"
- Recognized as a Patriotic Employer by the US Department of Defense for employment of America’s National Guard and Reserve force
At Pond, we are creating the next generation of architecture and engineering consulting solutions in our industry. We are an ever-expanding team with excellent growth opportunities and paths to ownership. As a result of our increasing size, Pond has continues to receive recognition on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms list.
Additional Benefits of Employment
General Job Details
Pond is currently seeking Architects to join our Architecture Group, located in our Jacksonville, FL office. We are always looking for intellectually savvy and responsive people to compliment our award-winning, growth-oriented firm. Qualified individuals will have 1-5 years in an A/E focused consulting environment after graduation. Applicants should have a strong technical knowledge in designing buildings. Knowledge of Revit/BIM and NewForma is highly recommended for this position.
1-5 years related experience in a consulting environment. This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with people, and strong presentation skills.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Professional Degree in Architecture.
- LEED AP, or experience in LEED-based design, a plus.
- Desire to obtain and on the path to Architecture license in Florida.
- AutoCAD, MS Office, Sketchup, Photoshop; Microstation experience a plus.
How to Apply
We are always looking for driven professionals of all disciplines to join our growing company. For more information on our services, clientele or employment opportunities, visit our website at www.pondco.com or contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/AA