Full Name: Megan Zepp
Job Title: Architectural Project Manager Years of Experience: 10+ Job Overview: Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Places to Work” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Project Manager with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our growing Workplace Studio in our Orlando, FL office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of commercial Office projects – Corporate Headquarters, Regional, Speculative and or mixed-use commercial architecture. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment
A candidate we’ll love:
• You have extensive Commercial Office, Mixed Use and Workplace project experience and build enduring client relationships.
• You build enduring client relationships. You understand the Client and various stakeholders’ vision and key factors for project success.
• You are a resourceful, collaborative and creative problem solver and are sensitive to design through all project phases.
• You’re a good teammate – you want those around you to succeed and you’re capable of taking direction or leading a project to deliver a great space to our clients. Mentorship is a priority to you.
• You’re a good communicator –verbally, graphically and in written form, people understand your ideas and the way you share them.
• You are organized and thorough – you understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a successful project.
• You inspire confidence with clear documentation and purposeful use of resources and time.
• You have a strong understanding of design and can articulate workplace trends.
• You have professional drive and have fun while you work.
A position you’ll love:
• You’ll have an opportunity to stretch, lead and innovate on a variety of project types and scale.
• You’ll have firmwide resources and opportunities to expand the traditional design firm process to support Little’s mission of delivering results beyond architecture.
• You’ll be participating with the leadership team in project pursuits, lead project scoping, work plans and proposal development.
• You’ll serve as the primary Client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion to the Client’s satisfaction.
• You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
• You’ll be accountable and rewarded for project success and have growth opportunities.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the architecture & design industry;
• Architectural registration required;
• Strong Revit, Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), and Newforma skills desirable;
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. If you are looking for a career, not just your next job, Little is the place for you! We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f9688afe-e54f-4118-8dd0-d7565f4c4d9d&sourceId=821f496e-81f6-4a13-9061-dd4301f72f19.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com